Saturday 10 February 2018

Pictures and new library features.

Hello again,

As it is the half term you can expect to see more posts from me as I have more free time to work on the robot's code.

For a start, I have added the feature for it to be able to turn 90 degrees which will be useful on many courses. Secondly, I have tested the servos and they are working enabling us to properly start on the autonomous challenges. I have also added a simple function in the library to quickly zero the servos.

Also, team member Declan Corr has been working in sketch up to create an attachment for the robot which will be used in the challenges with balls.

Finally here is an updated picture of the robot. The first one in quite a while.


Remember to see all the code go to https://github.com/Worthless-Inventions/PiWars.

William Worthy

No comments:

Post a Comment